There are many healthy benefits of frequent massages.
- Massages are particularly good to promote better circulation.
- To keep tissues pliable and keep you more flexible.
- Made to relax you and combat stress.
- Bring a feeling off well-being to the mind.
- Can be considered good preventive medicine.
In order for you to enjoy the most unforgettable massage in Cabo, you may choose between the following techniques and pressures:
- Relaxed or Swedish massage: This massage uses gentle pressure and a variety of long-flowing strokes, or the medium combine.
- Deep to extra deep pressure: This massage technique uses firm pressure to go deep into the muscle tissue releasing deep long-standing muscle tensions. This is not recommended for a first time massage or for sensitive people.
- Sport: It combines deep pressure massage and stretching technique movements.
- Bio Energy: Treatment using 3 to 4 Aromatherapy in different areas of the body to create perfect harmony & balance of the mind and body.
- Lavender: This massage has a personality of his own using a warm water pillow to focus specifically on the lower and upper back, with lavender oil that is well known for is therapeutic proprieties will turn your stress into a relaxing and wonderful experience.
- Stone: This massage uses smooth, dark, heated stones to relieve stiffness and restore energy. You will enter a deeper dimension of relaxation, health and well-being. Note: This massage is combined with aromatherapy oil.
- Reflexology: An ancient Chinese technique that uses pressure-points. This massage is usually performed on your feet, but it can also be performed on your hands and ears. This massage restores the flow of energy throughout the entire body.
- Santé: This massage uses a combination of different circular and long stroke techniques that will help promote better circulation enhancing the flow of nutrients, sweeping away body waste and making you feel uplifted and reenergized.
- Four Hands: This massage is provides with 2 therapist at the same time.
Minimum services, prices and method of payments:
For appointments in Cabo San Lucas area we require a minimum of $400 USD worth in spa services.
For appointments in the Corridor area, Palmilla, or San Jose del Cabo we require a minimum of $600 USD worth in spa services.
Our spa pool parties requires a minimum of 10 people.
All our prices are in US dollars, 18% gratuities and the 16% taxes will be added.
Special rates or promotions cannot be combined with any other discount.
You cannot split the time of your massage with another person.
All of our prices and times are quoted for 1 person only.
Credit card payments Visa and MasterCard accepted. AMEX is not accepted.
Note: a spa appointment has a 30 minute set-up time before the starting time of the services.
For all groups (6 or more) we require a 48 hrs. cancellation notice, to the exception of Holiday Season when we require a 7 Day Cancellation Notice.
Special cases of cancellation notice:
- Reservations made from one day to another: If a reservation has been made less than 24 hours from the appointment starting time (From one day to the other), no cancellations will be allowed after 6:00 PM on the day that appointment has been made. Cancellations will only be allowed by calling our office before 6 PM MST closing time. If we have not received the phone call, the appointment will be charged in full.
- Reservations made for the same day. If a reservation has been made for the same day of inquiry, a 4 hours cancellation notice will be required.
Cancelation policy due to Covid- 19: Any deposit charged for spa services is non-refundable but applicable to be used for the next 6 months.
When an appointment requires a Set Up time before 8:00 AM or after 7:00 PM, the appointment will incur in a 30% extra charge on the net prices, before tax and service charge or gratuities.
If more than 4 therapists are needed for one appointment, we will have to bring another car and there will be an extra fee of $100 USD added to your final bill.
A traveling fee of $50.00 USD will be applied for all services at La Laguna and Puerto Los Cabos.
A traveling fee of $100.00 USD will be applied, and a minimum of $1,200.00 USD worth of spa services will need to be reached, for appointments in Todos Santos, Pescadero or Cerritos.