There are many healthy benefits of frequent massages.
- Massages are particularly good to promote better circulation.
- To keep tissues pliable and keep you more flexible.
- Made to relax you and combat stress.
- Bring a feeling off well-being to the mind.
- Can be considered good preventive medicine.
In order for you to enjoy the most unforgettable massage in Cabo, you may choose between the following techniques and pressures:
- Relaxed or Swedish massage: This massage uses gentle pressure and a variety of long-flowing strokes, or the medium combine.
- Deep to extra deep pressure: This massage technique uses firm pressure to go deep into the muscle tissue releasing deep long-standing muscle tensions. This is not recommended for a first time massage or for sensitive people.
- Sport: It combines deep pressure massage and stretching technique movements.
- Bio Energy: Treatment using 3 to 4 Aromatherapy in different areas of the body to create perfect harmony & balance of the mind and body.
- Lavender: This massage has a personality of his own using a warm water pillow to focus specifically on the lower and upper back, with lavender oil that is well known for is therapeutic proprieties will turn your stress into a relaxing and wonderful experience.
- Stone: This massage uses smooth, dark, heated stones to relieve stiffness and restore energy. You will enter a deeper dimension of relaxation, health and well-being. Note: This massage is combined with aromatherapy oil.
- Reflexology: An ancient Chinese technique that uses pressure-points. This massage is usually performed on your feet, but it can also be performed on your hands and ears. This massage restores the flow of energy throughout the entire body.
- Santé: This massage uses a combination of different circular and long stroke techniques that will help promote better circulation enhancing the flow of nutrients, sweeping away body waste and making you feel uplifted and reenergized.
- Four Hands: This massage is provides with 2 therapist at the same time.
Minimum services, prices and method of payments:
A minimum of 2 services is required for us to come to your location.
All our prices are in US dollars, 18% gratuities and the 16% taxes will be added.
No special rates or promotions cannot be combined with any other discount.
Credit card payments Visa and MasterCard accepted. AMEX is not accepted.
For 2 or 4 services booked,we require a 48 hrs. cancellation notice, at Holiday Season,we require a 7- Day Cancellation Notice.
For all Groups of 6 or more services booked, we require a 7- Days Cancellation Notice.
Special cases of cancellation notice:
- Reservations made from one day to another: If a reservation has been made less than 24 hours from the appointment starting time (From one day to the other), no cancellations will be allowed after 6:00 PM on the day that appointment has been made.
- Reservations made for the same day. If a reservation has been made for the same day of inquiry, a 4 hours cancellation notice will be required.
When an appointment requires a Set Up time before 8:00 AM or after 7:00 PM, the appointment will incur in a 30% extra charge on the net prices, before tax and service charge or gratuities.
Note: a spa appointment has a 30-minute set up time before the starting time of the services.
A traveling fee of $50.00 USD will be applied for all services at La laguna and Puerto Los Cabos.
A traveling fee of $100.00 USD will be applied, and a minimum of $600.00 USD worth of spa services will need to be reached, for appointments in Todos Santos, Pescadero or Cerritos.